The list below contains documents for use by EMS administrators, to assist with reserving and managing space.
If you would like an in-person training session for your department please contact Saher Randhawa at email@example.com, or 804-828-0317.
- Make a reservation using the wizard
- Make a reservation using the book
- Move bookings - Used to merge multiple reservations, or split 1 reservation into multiple reservations.
- Change rooms - Used to mass-edit room assignments in a reservation.
- Use the Navigator - Used to quickly pull up a reservation by it's reservation number.
- Configure your rooms - Used to edit room information, such as capacity, and images.
- Change building hours
- Print event schedules
- Print room cards - Prints out individual room schedules. Sizes can be customized to fit in plackards outside doors.
- Generate room statistics report - Gives statistics on room utilization.
- Generate room utilization report - Gives information on room usage.
- Edit client information - Used to add, erase, or edit contacts from a department or client account.