Event scheduling and services rates
To obtain a rate quote for your event needs, please fill out the External Event Request Form and we will respond to you promptly.
***If you are requesting a space rental discount, please fill out this form.
Campus scheduling services guidelines
We work with scheduling representatives universitywide to enforce each department or building’s policies. For more information about scheduling policies for a particular department or building, please review the policies for individual spaces.
- For a single-day meeting, all VCU student organizations, faculty, staff and departments must reserve space using Virtual EMS. View more information about Virtual EMS training.
- For a single-day or multiday event/meeting, all external customers must use the Event Request Form. To review your options, view our available spaces.
- For summer conferences with overnight accomodation, VCU student organizations, faculty, staff, departments and external customers must use the summer Conference Request Form or email email@example.com for more information.
- Events can be canceled at no charge with notice given 60 days prior to the event start date. Any cancellations 60 or less days before your event will result in forfeiting your deposit. Cancellations 15 days or less prior to your event will result in forfeiting your deposit and paying any applicable room fees, including setup fees, catering and AV techs.
- We follow each department or building’s scheduling policy. You will be charged according to the individual policy of the building for which your event was scheduled. For more details, contact your campus scheduling services coordinator.